Standard Annual Fees are below : CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT PRICES
Becoming a Member of Mile End Golf Club entitles you to many benefits including:
- Unlimited Golf on Quality 18 Hole Golf Course
- Great Practice Facilities
- 30% Reduction on Driving Range
- Preferential Rates on Buggy Hire
- Up to 20% Reduction on Food & Drink
- Bring Guests to Play Golf at Reduced Rates
- FREE Social Membership for Family
- Members Priority Tee-Times
- Competitive OR Social Golf
- Officially recognised CONGU Golf Handicap
- FREE Custom Fitting Assessments
- Top Class PGA Coaching Available
- Quality Food from in-house Head Chef
- Discounted Use of Club Facilities for Functions etc
- Enjoyable Social Events
- Funds on Members Card Account can be used throughout Mile End including on Membership Fees.
- Opportunity for Buggy Owners To Rent Space/Charging Facilities in our Buggy Store
Full 7 Day
|Intermediate (18-21 yrs)||£275.00|
|Intermediate (22-25 yrs)||£355.00|
|Intermediate (26-30 yrs)||£420.00|
|Social Country (60 miles)||£365.00|
|Competitive Country (60 miles)||£485.00|
|Junior (up to 13 yrs)||£70.00|
|Junior (14-17 yrs)||£125.00|
|9 Hole 7 Days Anytime||£365.00|
|Buggy Storage / Battery Charging||£195.00|
FULL MEMBERSHIP :- Open to Ladies and Gentlemen wishing to use the course for 7 days per week.
5-DAY MEMBERSHIP :- Open to Ladies and Gentlemen wishing to use the course only during Monday-Friday in any week. To play at weekends ( subject to course availability ) a 5-Day member will have to pay a green fee at the “guest” rate, but is ineligible for entry into weekend competitions ( there are however some midweek tournaments ).
JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP:- Open to Girls & Boys under 18 years of age on 31st January. This category allows play on the course for 7 days per week. Lower rates are available for younger Junior golfers.
INTERMEDIATE MEMBERSHIP :- Open to Ladies & Gentlemen under 30 years of age on 31st January ( minimum age is 18 ). This category allows play on the course for 7 days per week. Tiered pricing applies dependant on age.
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP:- When a minimum of TWO Full Members live at the same permanent address any Junior also living at that address can become Members for FREE. Please ask for details.
COUNTRY MEMBERSHIP:- This is available to golfers living at a permanent address which is over 60 miles away from Mile End. Members in “Social” Country category are ineligible to play in competitions.Please ask for further details.
9 HOLE MEMBERSHIP:- Allow 9 Holes of golf per day (front 9 OR back 9 holes). No official golf handicap will be issued for these categories and currently no competitive golf. Ideal for beginners or those unable to manage a full 18 holes.
All members are allowed to use the clubhouse and practice facilities at ANY time. All members will be provided with a copy of the club rules upon joining. Please ask if you have any wish to preview the rules before joining the Club.
Our Membership Year runs from 1st February but New Members can join at any time of year for the appropriate reduced rate to cover Membership from the time of joining until 31st January